Does anybody know what this tool is called?? .....

life", but on a smaller scale. Does anybody know what these are called? Thanks, Fred

******* Some hydrolic body tool sets come with a "spreader". HTH, ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

ThaDriver

Alec

Crowbar? Chisel? Seriously tho, I like

You can move the fixed jaw onto the other end of the bar to make the spreader mode.

Reply to
Tom's VR6

I'm looking for a tool that pulls things apart -- sort of like a "jaws of life", but on a smaller scale. Does anybody know what these are called? Thanks, Fred

Reply to
Fred Mann

Like this?

Homer

Not so much like that. I think that is a puller. I need something which could be inserted between two pieces of metal (or whatever), and spread them apart -- preferably with great force. Also, it would be preferable if the item were a stand-alone tool since I don't own a powerful compressor or anything. Any ideas? Any links? Thanks again!!

Reply to
Fred Mann

Its called a pickle fork.

Reply to