door lock system

I had to lift my sliding door a little bit but as a result, i found my connectors not arriving face to face. So i burned my door lock fuse. I need help, i really don't know where it is, it seems that its not in the fusebox.

Thak you for reply

Ekarlate

Reply to
ekarlate

look in your book might need to know what you are talking about too! ;-)

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

I only have owner manuel, ther is nothing about this fuse in this book. The mechanism that lock and unlock all the doors at the same time is surely protected by a 30a fuse minimum. and i tested all the fuses that i saw. Vw transporter 94 diesel 2.4 thx

Reply to
ekarlate

Maybe you can find a service manual here

good luck!