euro tans needed

I am looking for a used CGK Automatic transmission for my 1993 5cyl., Eurovan. Prefferably with less than 1000 miles. Anybody know of any? TIA

Shawn

Reply to
shawn in NY

You're asking a lot in wanting one with under 1000miles! Why not have it rebuilt because if you find a used one there is no way telling if it's good or will last?

Reply to
Woodchuck

Meant 100,000 miles. Havent found anybody whom can rebuild it.

Reply to
shawn in NY