euro trans?

Is it an auto or manual? a friend had a '95 Jetta with a trans leak and when low on fluid it would slip until warm. I'd say check your fluid level and if low, correct the level and also check for leaks (shouldn't be low unless it's leaking).

Reply to
Matt B.

My 93 Eurovan started slipping this AM, after she warms up, everything is OK. Was looking into having it rebuilt, but cannot find the Trans Code: Anybody know where it is located? TIA

Reply to
shawn in NY