FA: 91 golf for parts

I can always donate it, but if it can be of use to someone.........

Thanks for looking

Reply to
Luigi Marazzi

This is just a side comment and not necessarily to pick on you....

Why is it that people insist on blanking out license plate numbers(on tv, Web, etc)? Maybe I am not devious enough, but what can one do with this, relatively, public information that is such a concern? My wife says it's a privacy thing, but I don't get it. You posted the VIN. I can run that anywhere and track you down closer than the plate number(IFF I wanted to). Heck, with the VIN Carfax will tell me what service stations you frequent. Most of the ones of TV they tell you what city they are in, the peoples name, and 1/2 the time what street they are on. Not a whole lot of mystery left if someone really cared.

JW

Reply to
cyberzl1

I did it without thinking, that is, not thinking for one moment that anyone would care. But in thinking about it your're right. Wanna buy it?

Reply to
Luigi Marazzi

Honestly, if you werent' half a continent away I probably would. But as it is, transportation would far exceed it's value.

JW

Reply to
cyberzl1