Fox 88 start problems when hot.

Having these problems a while .trying to get the car tested for smog but when the mechanic starts the car it won't start..I found out you cannot press the gaspedal when car is hot. I picked up on a message in this website about problems with starting when coldstart injector is acting up so I pulled the connector and the damn thing started as a charm even when hot tried dozen times but it seems O.K. I ame trying to get clear on the smog test and then I look for the problem. In aftertought This car has been so good to me I will pay any money to get it going again runs like a charm for 8 years so the hellwith buying some other guy's problem because when the time comes for smogtest your mostly in trouble with the older cars, Moony P.S. so the guy who wrote about coldstart valve giving problems with starting is when the engine drowns when the car is hot. Moony.

Reply to
Lambert Moonen