FoX 88 no start. (FINE NOW)

Remeber me with al my start problems and smog test wel today i passed the Cal smogtest test only .first time i was rejected put catolic converter and oxygen sender new. I passed and I ame able to run the car again for 2 years My start problems with hot engine was in the cold start system Disconnected the cold start injector and the car runs like charm. Now i ame going after spare parts for the car electronic etc.in the junkyard I learnd my lesson. Thanks again for the support I got from you guys during the last 6 months. moony.

Reply to
Lambert Moonen

glad you never gave up!! :-) later, dave Reminder........ Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes. Frieda Norris

Reply to
dave