Fox Questions

Hello All, I just purchased a '93 Fox after losing my Pathfinder to hurricane Isabel, I guess it was a blessing in disguise, now I'm getting 30+ mpg instead of

  1. I was a VW guy in high school, all aircooled and 1 Rabbit. Well I've got the fever again. I'm looking forward to modifying this car. One of the reasons for purchasing it was because you don't see too many Fox's. Anyway enough rambling, is the fox and A1, A2, etc. ? By the way great board, lots of good info.

Thanks,

Ron

Reply to
RonW

It's a Bx-platform car. It's mostly related to the B1 Passat/Audi 80 (VW Dasher and Audi Fox to us) in terms of engine layout and exhaust parts, swappable transmissions, etc. Same engine as in a typical A2 Golf or Jetta but mounted longitudinally.

Reply to
Matt B.

"RonW" wrote in news:6Czkb.40196$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.southeast.rr.com:

is a good place to start

hth

--jank

Reply to
Jank

Check out the Fox mailing list on yahoo groups. It's a great resource.

Regards, Lee ( snipped-for-privacy@sonic.net)

"All people think of is opening new restaurants." C. Chaplin

NTReader v0.36w(O)/Beta (UNREGISTERED) in conjunction with Net-Tamer.

Reply to
RockinghorseWinne