FS: 1998 VW Jetta TDI

I have a 98 VW Jetta TDI for sale. Nothing wrong with the car. Very clean, just about 80,000 miles. COuld get pictures if you want them. The car is in Massachusetts. I could deliver if it is within a reasonable distance. (under

500 miles) If interested send me an email, ask anything you need to know. Green exterior/tan interior Power-steering,locks,sunroof tilt wheel A/C it has other stuff like heated mirrors I think but I am not sure. It is in great shape and is very clean. Again please email me if your interested I do have a few pictures I could send if you would like.
Reply to
AlanH70