FS: 85 rocco project Reno/Nor-Cal

i've got to get rid of my 85 scirocco. it's wolfsburg edition, 8v, mars red, no rust, no interior, no ac compressor, thermostat. also, new valve cover gasket - leaks and smokes so it won't drive, must be trailored. but that's all! okay, that's a whole hell of a lot. that's why i'm practically giving it away for 300 bucks.

oh, i just tested compression - it's almost perfect, especially after 106k. slight loss in #2.

this is NOT the car for you if: you don't know how to turn a wrench; are some retarded kid looking to build a rice rocket (in fact, i'm NOT selling to ricers!), need a car to get from point A to point B.

this IS the project for you if: you love the rare and beautiful scirocco; you can spend some time finessing this beast.

so drop me a line to my email, i'm sure i'll forget to check the newsgroup. and check out vwvortex.com!

Reply to
Steven Emett Hill

I have a complete set of leather seats for a Scirocco 2 if anyone wants to put this thing back together. Unfortunately I'm on the other coast, but I can ship.

reply to njnagel at comcast dot net.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel