FS: 97 VW Jetta GLX VR6 in DC

You guys won't believe how hard I've been trying to sell this car. I guess it's a buyer's market out there. The car runs great. The VR6 is bullet-proof. Low mileage: 65500 mi. Quite a few mods. The only drawback is that the red paint has oxidized. It doesn't shine brightly as it used to, but still, it has a strong heart. And $6900 is a fair price...

I'll be moving to Australia soon. It'll be impractical to take the car with me. Hence the sale.

Car for immediate pickup in DC. Please check out my ad (including photos of the vehicle) at

Drop mea line if you are interested. Serious inquiries only, please. I apologize if this is not the right place for an ad, but I prefer the car end up in the hands of another VW fan.

Thank you all for reading this again.

Reply to
Carl Chen