FS: (Maybe) Rabbit Pickup w/2.0L 16V from European Car Mag article

Thinking about selling my truck after all these years. Was featured in two different VW-Porche (European Car) magazine articles that I wrote. It's nearly all VW but all LATEST VW parts that will fit (like computer dash, GTI trannie, stronger Scirocco running gear, GTI seats, Scirocco 16V fuel injection, radiator, oil cooler, etc. Original paint still looks great. Bilstein struts (not inserts). 16V Scirocco wheels. Best stress and sway bars. Quaafe diff and Schrick cams. Too many other goodies to list here. Runs about 94 mph in quarter mile with BMW M3 handling and brakes. Got ZO-6 fever right now. Not sure what it's worth but I've got a fortune in it and it's all fresh. Tempt me.

Reply to
Randy

Tempt you? I couldn't offer you $100 on the very brief description you provided. Try putting it up for auction on Ebay, starting out with what you consider a fair minimum bid. Provide lots of photos, state the mileage, list the VIN number, reveal any known flaws, list your location, indicate whether or not you can assist in shipping, and register it with Carfax. With that information, a potential buyer will be able to make a decision.

Reply to
Papa

Pics anywhere on the web?

Michael

-- Ah, how quick men are to blame the gods! From us, they say, all their evils come, when they themselves, by their own ridiculous pride, bring horrors on far beyond anything fate would have ever done. - Homer

Reply to
Michael A. Vickers