82 rabbit parts car w/ link to pics

Greetings,

I have an 82 rabbit with a 1.7 carbed engine, and 5 speed trans. It's probably only good for parts. The body is pretty much rust- free, but the underside is questionable, as it's been sitting in the weeds for a few years. The inside is trashed.

I was told it needs a timing belt to run. the engine still turns over by hand. The left front strut, and control arm are missing.

Make me an offer, as I have to get rid of all my stuff. I also have other rabbits, and maybe, (if I can't find anywhere to store them) a couple Siroccos. I'll post them as soon as I get them out of the weeds.

Here's a link to some pics:

Let me know if you want more info, or pics.

P.S. If this is not the proper forum to post this in, please let me know. I just hate to see them go for scrap, as rabbits are getting hard to find parts for. (Thats why I had these for parts).

Reply to
none

very interested in the sciroccos. where are you located?

reply to group

Reply to
News Surfer