'84 Rabbit Convertible FS

Hello

I have too many vehicles and must part with one of them. I thought I would go out to this list instead of eBAY. Mine is a pristine '84 Rabbit convertible Wolsburg edition. I am the 2nd owner. The car is the nicest Rabbit I have ever seen and have owned 40 VWs including 8 Rabbits (most diesel) since 1973. It is a from Virginia and has never seen a salty road. It has 113K miles and runs perfect, 5 spped manual. White w/white interior and top. see at:

I know what it is worth. If interested please e-mail at: snipped-for-privacy@buggyridge.comvw and remove the VW from the address

thanks!

Jim

Reply to