Fuel line conncetors

I'm in the middle of a 16v swap and Im going from 8v digifant to a 16v motronic, Since the digifant lines are nothing but hose clamps I need the barbed fitting for the return line and supply line so it can adapt to the bolt on the cis style dist. Does anyone know what I should ask for when i go to the parts store since the guy might not understand what im talking about or just get lazy and say he doesnt have it.

Reply to
the_lower_class_brat

When I replace fuel lines that have rusted out I use a brake line flaring kit to switch over the proper metric fittings before I properly bubble/double flare the new lines. If you bubble flare them, or possible any flare, that should act as a barb to keep the hose from slipping off. Of course you will be clamping the hose. ;-)

The fittings/ends of those flexible lines probably already have barbs on them.

See different flare here

dave AKA vwdoc1