glasses in passat B3

Hello,

I have a small quesiton about production of vw passat B3 ('91) - Is possible that car (if it's without any crash) has all windows with markings of glasses as a year of production '90 and marking of body as a year of production '91 or that car is after crash ?

Gmyro

Reply to
Krzysztof Gmyrek

Probably a left over from the 90 model year, sold during 1991.

Reply to
Eduardo Kaftanski

Could be pretty normal. Back in those days car manufacturers did stock most of the parts near the factory - "just in time" was not yet invented. On my 85 (Feb.) Jetta there are some interior plastic parts marked 11 or

12/83 on the back.

Ingo

Reply to
Ingo Braune