Golf GTi mark 2 Diecast model / kits availabilty - please help!

Hi all,

Anyone out there know if there are any die cast models available of the Golf Mk 2 GTi?

I've really struggled to find any information on availabilty at local hobby and model shops. I can't believe that no one has made one .. this is a classic car is it not!?!

And advice on availabilty - web sites / phone numbers etc greatly appreciated.

I'm in the UK by the way.

Kind regards,

Rash

Reply to
Rash

i know they used to be available here... at least a few months ago cause I bought one... i will look and see if i can get another

Reply to
VWGirl