GOLF Mk3 - AUDIO - CD input

Anyone here know anything about the CD input jack ( 3.5mm) in the Eurovox sound system that comes in the Golf GL mk3 (mine is a '95) ??

I tried plugging in my ipod but when I plug the lead 93.5) into the jack on the Eurovox unit I get no audio, and it looks kind of like it powers off too...just see the clock mode..

Is there some sort of mode i need to put it into so i can hear the source being plugged in ?

There's no mention of the the CD input ( apart from identifying the location ) in the Audio manual....

cheers, Brian C

Reply to
Hi-Soft