great Service

Brought my 04 Passat into Middletown VW in New York today. My radio crapped out due to a discharged battery. I expected to leave the car for a day. Came in at 5:00 PM - left at 5:30 PM. They removed the radio, replaced the fuse in the back of it and sent me on my way. All while I waited. It's nice to get good service. David

Reply to
buschky