Heater AC Lights 99/98 Passat

Is the any know well known reason why the heater/AC control lights have gone out on later model passats. Is this a known problem or just a coincidence? Of course I'll pull it apart and investigate my 98 and my friends 99, but I was wondering if this was a common problem. I also own a 95 passat which had the same problem, I discovered a wire had become disconnected.

Thanks

Reply to
Rob Garcia

Yep sure is, the bulbs burn out from time to time. Figure $3 for the bulb and 5 minutes to replace it.

Reply to
Woodchuck