Help with Power steering Drain and Flush!

Looking for some basics on how to drain and flush Powersteering Fluid on a 98 Jetta VR6. I just ordered the Bentley manual. It seems very cramped in there! My system is low also, I think the hose is leaking from the res. tank. Is this something I should just have the dreaded VW Dealer DO for the big Bucks? Any Special Tools?

Thanks.

Reply to
Mac