In dash cubby hole

2000 passat trying to run wires through the back of the in-dash cubby hole or through the slots that are already on the top that help keep the radio cool? (i guess thats what they're for) In an attempt to mount a satellite radio at the very front of the cubby. Above the cubby is the stereo and below would be the heater controls. Looking for any way to get acces back in there and it appears the only way is to pull something out. Looks like it's cased in metal from the sides, at least best I can see. Cut my hands to shreds trying to get them up in there and has anyone pulled out the glovebox in an attempt for side entry? Would prefer to not remove the radio, I see a lot of posts about people looking for ways to change the wood accents etc. I know there has to be a way, usually when I use force stuff breaks, any ideas or help greatly appreciated : (
Reply to
michaelcaruso