Increase horsepower in a VR6 Passat

I have a 2000 Passat with a VR6 engine and it is the GLX model. Right now my stock HP is 190-200. What are some things I can do to increase
it? I'm not as familiar with newer imports so I don't know what I can and can't do. Things I'm considering are a chip and a flowmaster dual exhaust.
Mike wrote:

I'd take it back to the dealer and yell at him, 'cause 2000 Passat GLXes don't have VR6es in them.

190.
Neither will get you very much on a V6. The only really big boost will come from supercharging, e.g. the one from http://www.pes-tuning.com .
-- Mike Smith
In intake/exhuast/chip combo will get you 12-18 horsepower from the V6. Enough to help increase top-end speed marginally, but not much else. Mike's right, the only way to squezze any real power from the V6 would be with a supercharger from PES. You can always look into Schrick cams, but you're talking about a lot of work and a fair amount of money for maybe another 8 horsepower.
Hi,
This response might seem obvious, but it helped me!
( I have a 2001 VR6 Jetta...)
1- Go to a dealer/Valvoline/whatever and have them do a "feul injector service". 2- notice afterwards how much more power you have! <----cost me $89 ! 3- replace air filter, fuel filter, and sparkplugs, if you didn't do them on your last major service...be SURE to let a professional/expert re-time/adjust the engine afterwards. - DirtyRAT