Is my 51 plate golf 100 BHP

I wonder if someone can help me. I am getting mixed stories as to whether my diesel golf is 90PS or 100PS.

It is a 51 plate, first registered October 01.

I was told by the dealer it was 100bhp, but then when i went to trade it in i was told by a different sales guy that its a 90bhp.

Is there anyway i can look in the engine and find a seriel number that will tell me?

Cheers Graeme

In the somewhere in the package containing the users manual there should be engine, transmission and equipment codes - if you could post the engine code... BTW: Is the engine power not listed in the UK registration papers?

Ingo

Reply to
Ingo Braune