Is this a good price for a Beetle?

I am trying to sell my 2000 Beetle GLX 1.8t automatic with 68,600 miles. Besides all the options that come standard on the GLX, it also has a clear bra and tinted windows. It's in very good shape with a little wear and tear for it's age and miles and I have all service records and it's well maintained. It has new front brakes, timing belt, battery and tires are in good condition. I am asking $10,500. I was just offered $9,500. Is that still a good price?

Reply to
Mike Wolf

KBB says between $7K and $8.8 K so if you are offered $9.5K then take it.

Reply to
PeterD

What does Edmunds say? Go to their website and find out.

Reply to
Papa

I don't where you are but here in Colorado, they are going for around $10,500 to $11,500. Saw a 2000 GLX on a lot today with 43,000 miles for $16,000 but I think that's wishful thinking. Check out NADA.com, Edmunds.com and KBB and then see what they are selling for in your area through Autotrader.com or Cars.com.

Reply to
Gary D