JETTA COUPE

I know that the jeta MkI & MkII exsist in the U.S. so does anyone have any pictures of one or better yet does anyone know where I could purchase one? Email me at custom_jetta snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net or reply in group if you do. I'd be appriciated. Later.

--Jake--

Reply to
Jake Burton

Do a Google search, I saw several pictures of the MK1.

What's so special about them?

Reply to
Dave

Judging by the subject he's looking for a 2-door and 2-doors were only available in a Jetta in the Mk1 and Mk2s.

Reply to
Matt B.

umm...to my knowledge, ALL jettas are coupes... if they werent, it would be a golf pretty much.

if you are looking to buy one, check your local paper...there will be

100's for sale
Reply to
dontbeleivethis

Reply to
dnotes

You are an idiot.

The Jetta is a Four (4, 2+2, 2X2 8/2) door vehicle, commonly known as a sedan. A coupe is a TWO DOOR vehicle which usually seats two or is a 2+2 configuration.

Reply to
Peter Cressman

Actually i think a company, 1552designs, in Florida, built a 2-door MK4 Jetta out of parts from a Golf and the chassis of a Jetta.

However, a lot of metalwork, structural welding, and custom glasswork/mouldings/trim went into building it. It was actually for sale on eBay recently.

Pictures at

ztip guy

I found one for sale and I'm goin to buy it in a week in Alanta,GA I'll post pics in here later if anyones interested its in great shape. Its a

1991 and black and only 129,000 original miles I'm stoked!
Reply to
Jake Burton

i am an idiot? OK... you go tell someone who drives a VW fox wagon that his car is a coupe. Becasue it only has 2 doors, and they will call you an idiot

Reply to
dontbeleivethis

Jettas are all *sedans* (4 door and some 2 door) and the 2 doors can be further classified as coupes.

Reply to
Matt B.