Kraftswerk Transmission

Is Kraftswerk Transmission still in business?

If so, could someone give me a phone number for them?

- Bill

Reply to
Bill Leary

I found this posted in a forum on the web - can't vouch for it, but it's worth a try:

" You may also want to try Sean @ KraftWerks. He has built 4 trannies for me and does quality work. I currently have an 020 with a Kazz clutchpack lsd, cryoed the sycros 16v gear cluster and a 3.94 r&p. It seems to handle my stg 1 VF kit, with about 10k of street driving and 7 track events now. Give him a call next week because he's on vacation now, 951-926-9636 "

Reply to
Erik Dillenkofer

and does quality work. I currently have an 020 with a

seems to handle my stg 1 VF kit, with about 10k of street

vacation now, 951-926-9636 "

Yes, I found that too. I get "Not In Service" on it. And reading the messages around that one, I got the impression it was rather old.

The exchange and number match the number on my invoice. The area code is different, but when I talked to California Information about it, they told me the area code had changed "a while ago," which explained that.

- Bill

Reply to
Bill Leary