looking for a workshop manual Golf 1994

anywhere that it can be downloaded

TIA

Reply to
Billy

dave AKA vwdoc1

Only a couple in English which are not suitable. Ill end up going down to the dealer and get some photocopies.

Thanks anyway.

Reply to
Billy

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

There are pleanty of the Mk2 and Mk 4 but the MK3 manual seems to be rare

One that did look promising which seemed to be a 1998 turned out to be a MK2

Ill keep searching

Reply to
Billy

Since the manuals are rather large and are not easy to download and they are copyrighted I suggest buying the real thing.

I suggest buying the real thing (paper version) as opposed to the CD version. I know no one who likes the CD version.

Reply to
sligoNoSPAMjoe

The Bentley CD or DVD versions should contain more information in them to help people that have the adapters that can read/adjust the modules in the ECM. The paper manual you can read just about anywhere though AND is usually easier to read and understand. ;-) I have paper and electronic Bentley manuals but I am cheap and usually buy the electronic version since it costs less most of the time.

I agree with you about purchas>

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1