mechanic experience wanted

Hey all,

My name is Mike I live in Northern Colorado near Greeley, CO. I am currently attending Aims Community College in there Automotive Service Technology program working on my AAS degree. Just wanted to say I am going to be specializing in Vdubs. I have always loved working on them ever since I was younger and plan on opening my own shop some day. So anyway if anyone needs any work done on your vehicle and doesn't mind a student working on your car under the supervision of my instructor which is a Master Technician for over 15 years let me know. I don't charge labor because I am in school. And if there are any parts that is the only thing you pay for. There is no warranties on the work I do because again I am a student. But I have numerous friends and family that can give a good reference. If you like you can reach me by email at lordbuggin snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com and if you like you can visit me on myspace at

Thanks all

Reply to
Mike