Looking for mechanic experience

Hey all,

My name is Mike I live in Northern Colorado near Greeley, CO. I am currently attending Aims Community College in there Automotive Service Technology program working on my AAS degree. Just wanted to say I am going to be specializing in Vdubs. I have always loved working on them ever since I was younger and plan on opening my own shop some day. So anyway if anyone needs any work done on your vehicle and doesn't mind a student working on your car under the supervision of my instructor which is a Master Technician for over 15 years let me know. I don't charge labor because I am in school. And if there are any parts that is the only thing you pay for. There is no warranties on the work I do because again I am a student. But I have numerous friends and family that can give a good reference. If you like you can reach me by email at lordbuggin snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com and if you like you can visit me on myspace at

Thanks all

Reply to
Mike Stafford

Dennis

Mike,

One of the best knowledge bases to support you in your studies is right here, this group. The collective wisdom here cannot be found in any book, or studied in any program. We are people who have lived the Vdub life, the goods and the bads, and many of us have learned our lessons the hard way. Those are the most effective lessons :)

Use us shamelessly to make yourself stand out, and outperform all expectations. All of us put together, there is nothing we don't know about these cars.

At your service... Ramva "King" Jan Andersson FL

:)

Mike Stafford wrote:

Reply to
Jan