Mirror

Looking for a replacement mirror for a 92 Jetta... What would one of those be worth new/used in CDN dollars?

Reply to
Chris

electric or maunal, I have a buddy in Ottawa with both right and left in electric

Reply to
Mustangbrad

What part? Whole thing? I picked up just the glass for about $30-35 (something like that) USD from the dealer for my '91 GTI (non-electric mirrors). I've bought the glass before for the other side from parts4vws.com and it was slightly more expensive (but that was a few years ago...maybe prices have come down since then).

Reply to
Matt B.

checked that site, they don't seem to have anything...

The glass is fine , it's the other part...going to try and fix it first ....seem very hard to get a mirror

Reply to
Chris

I'll try to fix it this weekend... if that doesn't work... how much for the electric? is that for a jetta?

Reply to
Chris

Yup, I believe my buddy wanted $25 for it + shipping.

Brad

Reply to
Mustangbrad

One switch you would have to get from a wrecker, he uses the one in the car.

Reply to
Mustangbrad