New Jetta

Hello all,

We have just purchased a new 2003 Jetta. We have had several years of experiece with the A1-A3 Jetta's and have been very satisfied.

Should there be any thing that we should be aware of, watch for, etc in the newer 2003 models? If you know of any good resources for information, please pass it along.

Thank you, Erik Larsen

Reply to
Erik Larsen

[...]

  1. One post is enough. :-)

  1. Nothing really to know. Most issues (e.g.: coils, window regulators, flaky relays on TDIs) have been found by now since the current incarnation has been around for nearly 5 years.

Reply to
Matt B.

Yea, here's something to be aware of. Don't post the same thread 3 times to the same NG on the same day.

Reply to
Steve Grauman

Yes... it will break and you will need to pay for it when warranty is over! All kidding aside just read the owners manual and follow service recommendations.

Reply to
Woodchuck