My Seats got wet the other day...

I think I should contact the dealer and tell him I want new seats. Imagine! I opened the door when it was raining and my nice seats in my Scion got WET!!!

Is there a stain? I dunno...I mopped up the few drops that got on the seat with a 'diaper' and then the next day put on some Neoprene seat covers I had bought for the Corolla but never installed.

Oh, and I roll the windows up when it rains, too...

Reply to
Hachiroku

You need to find a better dealer. The good ones supply a guy to hold an umbrella over the car when you're getting in or out during rain.

Reply to
Stuart Krivis

The general manager of the Marriott Hotel in South Portland, ME, about a block from the Toyota dealer I used to call on used to walk guests out to their cars with an umbrella on rainy days. I thought that was pretty impressive attention to detail!

Reply to
Ray O

DAMN! They told me that was an OPTION!

Reply to
Hachiroku

What no super duper electronic repulsion system that prevents dirt, water and oxidants from contacting the car in the first place! Darn.

Oh wait that option must have been on the Toyota with legs. hehe

These links are at least a year old but I don't know anything more current for Toyota in that area.. Does anyone have current links?

Toyota marching band.

jumping leg.

Video clip from the performance EXPO 2005. Broadband:

Dan

Reply to
Danny G.

oxidants from contacting