Owner manuals for VW TDI..1998?

Does anyone know where I can get an owners manual for a 1998 VW TDI? Are they for sale from VW or a aftermarket shop or do I have to hope I can find someone with one for sale?

Reply to
AlanH70

If you go to

you can order a brand new owner's manual online!

Reply to
Peter Cressman

Thank you for the information. I ordered an owners manual tonight for $10.00. Hopefully it is the book that I need!!

Reply to
AlanH70