PASSAT 2001 VW MIL LIGHT NO CODE 1.8T

Hello,

I just had some trouble with me VW PASSAT the 2nd O2 sensor was dead. So MIL light cam up, scanned the codes, ordered a new sensor, replaced the sensor, reset the MIL, everything ok! For about 3 days, after that the MIL cam up again. Try to read the codes, but there where no codes stored. I reset the MIL again, no future problems since that day (about

2 weeks now). ANy suggestions what that could has been? I noticed that the MIL went on together with the odometer @ 116059 miles (in the same time!)

Please let me know if you have similar experiences.

THX Sebastian

Reply to
Sebastian