Phaeton W8

I am looking very hard at the Phaeton W8. After driving the Mercedes S

4-matic, BMW 740 and the A8, it seems to offer a better value and has a lot more features. Key factors were the poor reputation that the nearest Audi dealer offered and the distance (2.5 hours to Tulsa, OK), SMALL MB dealer (they sell Buicks and oh, BTW MB) and the complicated iDrive and lack of a 4wd option (LOVE their motorcycles, but their cars, while nice, do not do it for me). Anyway, any Phaeton owners out there? How have they been performing? I see that sales have been pretty low and I am thinking that there may be som good deals to get right now. Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks

Joe Muha Bella Vista, AR

Once you go mac. You never go back!

Learn about Libertarianism visit:

Joe and Jackie Muha

Presently there are only 2 engine options for the car, a 4.2l V8 and 6L W12. Just got back from VW class and they said over all sales are better than expected for the US. Our small dealer sold 10 so far. I have heard some dealers just don't "market" the car because they think no one wants to purchase a high priced VW so the cars just set on the lot. We have had very few issues with the car in general.

Reply to
Woodchuck

You might want to post your questions at VWVortex.com under forums. There is much more Phaeton/Touareg discussion there. Try this link:

You may have to register first to post.

Reply to
Martin Hirsch