Please help identity Hella Headlights for 1998 VW GTI VR6-where to buy?

hi, I LOVE these headlights I saw on a guys car at car domain. He says in his description that they are "hella headlights". Questions 1) are these hella? 2) what model or product number or name of this style are they? 3) where can you buy them?

Please email me at: leehoffmanATgmail.com

Here is a link to the picture of them:

Thanks so much! Lee

Reply to
Lee

this is what I found after a quick google:

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

none2u