polo brake modifications

hello everyone.

i dont want to go into depth as to the reason why i would want to do this but i hope someone might be able to help.

i would like to completely change my 2001 polo tdi's braking system including handbrake to a 3rd party manufacturer.

my car has discs all round and everything needs to go, i have been advised i would need another master cyclinder but i am not hot on mechanics so dont know if it is correct.

does nayone know if this is possible and whether or not any manufacturers do it. i am not bothered about performance upgrade i just want a system that works and wont sieze up at random like my vw one does.

thanks in advance

matthew

Reply to
matt