Power window woes

I have a 2001 beetle. The cable spun off and the drivers side window doesn't move. How do I get the inside panel off to replace (or repair) the cable?

I am hung up at the point where I need to remove the window clips, I think.

Does anybody know how to do that?

I have the inside panel loosened it seems to be held on the door by the window. I am sure there is some easy little trick, that will pop that bad boy outta there in ten seconds. I just wish I knew what it is.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Guardenman

I found the answer in another form.

Reply to
Guardenman

What was the answer, in case someone else runs into the same problem?

Reply to
Papa

Ok you have to get the window up. Than it comes apart. I never did get the panel off.

Reply to
Guardenman

Perhaps you can find a service manual for your vehicle. Bentley publishes some very good ones, but I am not sure whether there is one available for your particular car.

Reply to
Papa