Quieter muffler for Techtonics exhaust?

A year or two ago I bought a Techtonics 2" exhaust system for my 1976 Rabbit. It fit fine and works fine. Maybe I'm just getting old, but I find the exhaust is a little too loud for my taste.

So, I'm interested in finding a quieter muffler that will be a simple swap for the one Techtonic uses. I regularly pull a small utility trailer with my car so I don't want a huge performance penalty, but am willing to trade a little power for some peace and quiet.

Any recommendations?

Anthony

Reply to
HerHusband

Can't see how you would even notice the power difference from having a quieter exhaust

Reply to
Joe

maybe you or the muffler shop can install a little muffler in the center pipe. It may or may not help though. It will help to lighten your wallet! later, dave Reminder........ Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes. Frieda Norris

Reply to
dave

Ear plugs. You can fit right in with the ol geezers and their hearing aids.

:-)

Reply to
Peter Parker