Re: '03 Prices

About $2000

I'm looking at a '03 Passat wagon 1.8T (either GL or GLS). > > Does anyone have a rough idea of what the dealer mark-up is on these > cars? > > Anyone know when the '04 models come out (i.e. when do the dealers get > itchy to empty the lot)? > > Thanks, > *Michael
Reply to
Woodchuck

By "dealer mark-up," I meant how much less than the MSRP is the dealer's wholesale. I'm just looking for some info before starting the dreaded haggling process.

And does anyone know when the '04 models will arrive?

Thanks again,

*Michael
Reply to
Michael O'Connor

Probably for the first time in years - Thanks to poor sales, most of the VWs in the USA are selling well under invoice. The resale is obviously in the "restroom" as well. The Passat Wagon GL is ~$20400, GLS is ~$21400. Make sure you know the market prices...

Reply to
Alex