Re: 1993 VW Fox axle nut question...local repair shop has every VW manual except one for VW Fox

Thanks Andy, you were correct. I bought a 30mm socket, but it was too short. Then found they have a special socket for drive axle nuts at auto parts store, that is much deeper, so I got that. '93 is still

30mm, as you thought.

Tom

I have a 91 Fox. > >Size is 30 mm. > >torque is 230 Nm, 170 ft.-lbs. > >most likely, 91 and 93 would be the same... > >good luck >andy
Reply to
spam