Scirocco windshield

am considering buying an '88 Scirocco, are windshields still available? I remember I had to get one in a hurry for my '84 back in the day and

10 years ago it was real expensive to buy one new. anyone know of a junkyard that ships that has used ones? I already tried Peter L. he doesn't have one.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Jim Behning

yikes.

well I paid something like $450 installed back in y2k, so at least they haven't gotten MORE expensive.

In retrospect, it might have been cheaper to just pay the fix-it ticket and hold out for a used one, but I wanted to be all nice and squeaky legal and clean.

nate

Jim Behn>

Nate Nagel