Re: 2009 Volkswagen Routan - Fast Forward

2009 Volkswagen Routan

A re-badged Chrysler at a premium price.

Imagine that!

Peter Wieck Melrose Park, PA

Reply to
pfjw

Really quite shocking to me. I was by the dealer this morning to deal with some service work and wandered the showroom while waiting to be picked up. The Routan has the same crappy Chrysler 3.8L 197 hp engine, everything - it's obviously just rebadged, but they have the guts to say something on the sticker like "the only minivan with German engineering." If that's true it's because it was engineered while Daimler owned Chrysler!

Reply to
wfdexter

Yeah...

VW seems to be determined to fail - despite itself.

Truly sad.

Peter Wieck Melrose Park, PA

Reply to
pfjw

These vans are already have recalls and they have not left our VW dealership. It is sad!

Reply to
mdsimon