Re: Best looking Golf - A1 to A4 ?

I think I'm safe in saying that the Mk2 was never produced in estate form !

Probably means the 4 door. > > > When they first came out in '82, I thought the squareback Polo more > > > attractive than the Mk 1. The Mk 2 Golf estate never really looked > right > > to > > > me. The Mk 2 Jetta has a better rear quarter profile. I'm happy with > the > > Mk > > > 3 estate - reasonable proportions, and sensible size. Shame they cut > the > > > backs off for the normal Golf, though - it makes them look very > rear-heavy > > > with that chunky rear quarter. ;-) > > > > mk 2 Golf estate??????????????? > > > > where, when, pictures? > > > > Remco > > > > > >
Reply to
Danker

I think we established about a month ago that it must have been the early Mk3, but why the later ones look OK hasn't yet been explained.

Reply to
Dave Hall