recommendation for brake pads (every day driving)

Hi all,

It's time to replace my brake pads again on my '97 Jetta GLX. I put in Pagid's last time. They are very good brake pads, but man do they kick up a lot of dust. I have to clean my wheels after driving home from the car wash sometimes!

Any recommendations?

Thanks, Sohail

'97 Jetta GLX '99 A6 Avant

Reply to
Sohail Sayeh

Mintex Red. They are like OEM brakes only they do not create dust.

Reply to
Peter Parker