Scratch repair kit?

Hi, I've got a 04 Jetta with a platinum finish. I've had it with all the little nicks and 2 scratches on the front of the car. Is there a good kit you can get that will go with the clear coat? I've got the vw Paint stick but it came with no instructions what so ever.

I've heard that your always better off taking it to a body shop but I do everything else myself so...

Suggestions welcome. Chris

Reply to
Chris

Unless you're very good and experienced with doing the prep for and using touchup paint, and you have a power orbital sander, I'd take it to a good body shop. Then get a hood guard from these folks. They are very well made and protect the front of the hood:

ksternberg1