Jenolite

Hi all, does anyone know where you can buy this prouct please? I've just got a '95 Clio Williams 3, and unfortunately theres a bit of rust round the rear wheel arch and beneath the doors. I intend to sand down, paint with jenolite then use a hammerite anti-rust primer, then finish with renault paint/lacquer. Any better suggestions would be most welcome!

Thanks in advance,

Chris

Wrexham

Reply to
Chris Booth

Think it's now part of the Hammerite empire and may have changed names. Halfords would be a good start.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

Yeah, definitely find it in Halfords. I got Kurust and Jenolite there last year.

Reply to
SteveH

It's still available; you should be able to get it in any decent spares store, not just Halfords.

Reply to
Chewie

ta for the advice. I've gone for fertan, as reading around the product, it sounds good.

Cheers

Reply to
Chris Booth