Need aluminum-wheel scratch fixing

Can you people suggest how to repair aluminum-alloy wheels: heavy scratches/bruises (from curbside/parking)?

I assume it requires to know the type of coating/finish, don't know much about cars - wheels purchased by myself/installed by the dealer, look highly glossy and says "high gloss silver" in specs but not a specific coating type, obviously not bare aluminum, but doesn't say if it's a clear coat, paint, what? Here's manufacturer/part# TSW APEX 1565APX404114S76 (aluminum-alloy 15X6.5 4-114.3 40HS)

P.S. Their website has no useful contact links (one email returned "unreachable" error), their US site is totally devoid of support info (European company)

Reply to
Marco Licetti

I posted two ads (NEW Sentra AC+Airbags, Aluminum alloy scratches) under a wrong email, if you replied to "marco_dantes@hotmail" by any chance, sorry for inconvenience but the address should be snipped-for-privacy@prodigySPAMNOMORE.net Remove SPAMNOMORE strings (edit address manually) - like almost all people I don't post addresses on a public Newsgroup explicitly due to Spam problem.

Reply to
Marco Licetti