Shark fin Antenna for 2007 VW Jetta

Hi, I bought a 2007 VW Jetta sedan without satellite radio, but now want to
add an after market system with built in satellite receiver from crutchfie
ld.
The system will some with a magnetized antenna, but I would prefer to repla
ce the whip antenna with a shark fin. Does anyone know if the shark fin has
support for both AM/FM and satellite? The radio has a coax input for satel
lite, but I'll still need the AM/FM wire as well.
Thanks
Reply to
nycbillhill
to add an after market system with built in satellite receiver from crutchf ield.
lace the whip antenna with a shark fin. Does anyone know if the shark fin h as support for both AM/FM and satellite? The radio has a coax input for sat ellite, but I'll still need the AM/FM wire as well.
Reply to
nycbillhill

Site Timeline Threads